Getting Support problem_09Jan2011...

Colin B
Dear Open Office Team,

I have been using OO.wri for ages - and love it...

...BUT, when I go to 'Help / Support', the font shows as 44pt. e.g.:

Getting Support

Many questions and...

...and I cannot change it!    Pls. advise. how to make it appropriately
legible.

Also, may I suggest the following? - if you can create an automatic jump-to
the 'SAVE' or 'OK' button, that wd. be a great help!

Thanks - and regards,

Colin B.

Re: Getting Support problem_09Jan2011...

Uwe Fischer-6
On 01/09/11 05:57, Colin B wrote:

> Dear Open Office Team,
>

> I have been using OO.wri for ages - and love it...
>

> ...BUT, when I go to 'Help / Support', the font shows as 44pt. e.g.:

Hi Colin,

use Ctrl+MouseWheel to change the zoom level.
Alternatively, choose File->New->HTML Doc, then set the zoom level there
to 100%. The Help Viewer uses this setting.

Uwe
--

Uwe Fischer | Technical Writer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande