Getting XConnectionBroadcaster interface reference in C++

Getting XConnectionBroadcaster interface reference in C++

Shukla, Mangesh
Hello All,
   I have recently started work on customizing OpenOffice for my application. For this I need to implement a Macro function which will talk to my external C++ application. When a call to the macro function is made, the function will connect on the port and send a query over the connection. For this I am trying to implement a stream listener (inherited from XStreamListener) in the external application. The idea is that the external application will get  a call when the data is sent across the bridge. It will then accept the data and send the result back to OpenOffice.org. However I am unable get a reference to the XConnectionBroadcaster<http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/connection/XConnectionBroadcaster.html> Interface after connecting to OpenOffice.org, so that I can add listeners to a connection. I have seen the example below on adding the XStreamlistener on the connection in the forum , but can't find help on this in C++

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=26353&highlight=http+request#26353

Any inputs in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mangesh Shukla