Getting my Christmas gift wish list out early

Getting my Christmas gift wish list out early

Chad Smith
You can all go in together and get me one or two of these.

http://www.seamlessdisplay.com/products_radius320.htm

- Chad Smith
http://www.chadwsmith.com/

Re: Getting my Christmas gift wish list out early

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Chad,

http://www.transwift.net/blog/radius320vertical.png
:)
Can you ask your friends to get me this type for Asian CJK group?

Thanks,
khirano

On 8/30/06, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You can all go in together and get me one or two of these.
>
> http://www.seamlessdisplay.com/products_radius320.htm
>
> --
> - Chad Smith
> http://www.chadwsmith.com/

Re: Getting my Christmas gift wish list out early

Chad Smith
That's pretty cool.  I could see that being useful in some languages.  (That
was just a shopped picture, right?  or is that configuration offered?)

- Chad Smith
http://www.chadwsmith.com/

Re: Getting my Christmas gift wish list out early

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Chad,

Can you ask Seamless Display Ltd to offer that vertical type?
:)
I am not sure what "a shopped picture" means but I cut out and rotated
and made the picture.

Regards,