Glitch?

Shelley Shaffer - Bradtmiller
I have  been  typing a title which begins C. C. And when  I hit enter I get
an offset  CCI. (Roman  numeral bulleting) I  have  tried  everything  to
stop it but to no avail.  Keep in mind  I have tried turning  off that
feature as well as hitting every other item on my toolbar.  HELP!
                                  SKB

Re: Glitch?

David Robley
On 19/06/18 23:08, Shelley Shaffer - Bradtmiller wrote:
> I have  been  typing a title which begins C. C. And when  I hit enter I get
> an offset  CCI. (Roman  numeral bulleting) I  have  tried  everything  to
> stop it but to no avail.  Keep in mind  I have tried turning  off that
> feature as well as hitting every other item on my toolbar.  HELP!
>                                    SKB

Normal behaviour, not glitch; it is one of the many automatic functions
available in OpenOffice. See
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=82546
[Tutorial] Automatic functions in Writer - enable / disable

Cheers
--
David Robley

UFO's are real: the Air Force doesn't exist.