Good News For UOF Project

anhongyun
hello everyone:

Here is a  good news: we have created the UOF project, uof.openoffice.org.

If you are interested in it,please pay close attention to this.
Welcome to UOF lists.

thank you very much!

best wishes!

2010-11-09

anhongyun

Re: Good News For UOF Project

Harold Fuchs-9

"anhongyun" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> hello everyone:
>
> Here is a  good news: we have created the UOF project, uof.openoffice.org.
>
> If you are interested in it,please pay close attention to this.
> Welcome to UOF lists.
>
> thank you very much!
>
> best wishes!
>
> 2010-11-09
>

> anhongyun

Congratulations. Now, what is UOF?

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

Re: Good News For UOF Project

Bernd Eilers-3
On 09.11.2010 10:46, Harold Fuchs wrote:

"anhongyun" [hidden email] wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:201011091736457638298@redoffice.com">news:201011091736457638298@......
hello everyone:

Here is a  good news: we have created the UOF project, uof.openoffice.org.

If you are interested in it,please pay close attention to this.
Welcome to UOF lists.

thank you very much!

best wishes!

2010-11-09

anhongyun

Congratulations. Now, what is UOF?
Something like ODF but Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UOF
Uniform Office Format sometimes called as Unified Office Format (UOF) is a Chinese developed open standard for 'office' applications. It includes word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet modules, and is made up of GUI, API, and format specifications. The document format described uses XML contained in a compressed file container, similar to ISO/IEC 26300:2006 OpenDocument and ISO/IEC 29500:2008 Office Open XML.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odf
The Open Document Format for Office Applications (also known as OpenDocument or ODF) is an XML-based file format for representing electronic documents such as spreadsheets, charts, presentations and word processing documents.

"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from." - Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

--

Bernd Eilers | Software Engineer
Phone: +49 40 23 646 967

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: Good News For UOF Project

anhongyun
hi:

UOF is a Chinese document format developed by Chinese government and all
elements of UOF with Chinese tag-name and it is updated frequently in current
period, a lots of new feature would be add into this standard.
The more information about UOF ,please link:
http://xml.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=3371
Thank you!
best wishes!

2010-11-10

anhongyun

"anhongyun" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> hello everyone:
>
> Here is a  good news: we have created the UOF project, uof.openoffice.org.
>
> If you are interested in it,please pay close attention to this.
> Welcome to UOF lists.
>
> thank you very much!
>
> best wishes!
>
> 2010-11-09
>

> anhongyun

Congratulations. Now, what is UOF?
--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

Re: Good News For UOF Project

Hank Hamilton

Long time I had broken computer…

Now should be better NOW!  Hope to be back in the saddle, etc….

What’s this UOF???

Hank Hamilton of CA