Good news for the Romanian Community

Danishka Navin
New Romanian IT&C Minister seeks to introduce Free Software in Public
Administration.

http://www.zf.ro/zf-english/what-is-the-advantage-of-using-free-of-charge-software-in-state-institutions-7235594

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Re: Good news for the Romanian Community

Alexandro Colorado-3
Great news, it seems this year new countries have been adding a Free
software culture in the government including Chile, Argentina and now
Romania.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Danishka Navin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> New Romanian IT&C Minister seeks to introduce Free Software in Public
> Administration.
>

> http://www.zf.ro/zf-english/what-is-the-advantage-of-using-free-of-charge-software-in-state-institutions-7235594
>
> --
> Danishka Navin
> http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOo

goldfish-3
We got stiff competition folks.

Check out the website dedicated to Oracle's OpenOffice from MSFT.

Do you think its a fair comparison?

Shows OOo marketing is doing a great job.

Keep it up Guys! Good luck!
Paul

Here is the text:

www.whymicrosoft.com/openoffice

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/article_comments.php/3903621/2/Goodbye-OpenOffice-Nice-Knowing-You.htm

By Raja Noori   September 15 2010 6:12 PMPDT
Thank you Serdar for using Office 2010. I am an Office Product Manager
@ Microsoft. Would like to share this link with your readers that
outlines why Office 2010 is a better choice over Open Office:
www.whymicrosoft.com/openoffice

Also, please note that Office 2010 is available for a 60 days trial
period and can be downloaded from here: www.microsoft.com/office

Re: MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOo

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We got stiff competition folks.
>
> Check out the website dedicated to Oracle's OpenOffice from MSFT.
>
> Do you think its a fair comparison?
>
> Shows OOo marketing is doing a great job.

At least MSFT does honor the '.org' in OpenOffice.org

*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOo

goldfish-3
Yeah Alexandro agree with you - At least MSFT does honor the '.org' in
OpenOffice.org

Also it considers the OOo product a formidable competitor! (that's why
the direct comparison)

I feel OOo marketing is becoming more & more effective.

Regards,
Paul

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:> We got stiff
competition folks.>> Check out the website dedicated to Oracle's
OpenOffice from MSFT.>> Do you think its a fair comparison?>> Shows OOo
marketing is doing a great job.>At least MSFT does honor the '.org' in
www.whymicrosoft.com/openoffice>> Also, please note that Office 2010 is
available for a 60 days trial period> and can be downloaded from here:
www.microsoft.com/office>>

Re: MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOo

chaosun-2
Well, It's certainly a great new for all of us. It doesn't mean anything. It does mean "We will, we will rock you!". And OOo rocks!

Chao

Re: MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOo

goldfish-3
Yes Chao,

OOo Rocks!

We need to build on this success and market this great product to more
people.

Regards,
Paul

Well, It's certainly a great new for all of us. It doesn't mean
anything. It does mean "We will, we will rock you!". And OOo
rocks!Chao----- Original Message ----- From: <[hidden email]>To:
<[hidden email]>; <[hidden email]>Sent: Thursday,
September 16, 2010 1:29 PMSubject: Re: [marketing] MicroSoft's claims
against Oracle's OOoYeah Alexandro agree with you - At least MSFT does
honor the '.org' in OpenOffice.orgAlso it considers the OOo product a
formidable competitor! (that's why the direct comparison)I feel OOo
marketing is becoming more & more effective.Regards,Paul-----Original
Message-----From: Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]>To:
[hidden email]: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 4:18 amSubject: Re:
[marketing] MicroSoft's claims against Oracle's OOoOn Wed, Sep 15, 2010
at 5:40 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:> We got stiff competition folks.>>
Check out the website dedicated to Oracle's OpenOffice from MSFT.>> Do
you think its a fair comparison?>> Shows OOo marketing is doing a great
job.>At least MSFT does honor the '.org' in OpenOffice.org>> Keep it up
Guys! Good luck!> Paul>> Here is the text:>>>
www.whymicrosoft.com/openoffice>>>
http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/article_comments.php/3903621/2/Goodbye-OpenOffice-Nice-Knowing-You.htm>>
By Raja Noori   September 15 2010 6:12 PMPDT> Thank you Serdar for
using Office 2010. I am an Office Product Manager @> Microsoft. Would
like to share this link with your readers that outlines why> Office
2010 is a better choice over Open Office:>
www.whymicrosoft.com/openoffice>> Also, please note that Office 2010 is
available for a 60 days trial period> and can be downloaded from here:
www.microsoft.com/office>>

Re: Good news for the Romanian Community

Florian Effenberger-2

Danishka Navin wrote on 2010-09-15 16.00:
> New Romanian IT&C Minister seeks to introduce Free Software in Public
> Administration.
>
> http://www.zf.ro/zf-english/what-is-the-advantage-of-using-free-of-charge-software-in-state-institutions-7235594

these are indeed excellent news! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead