Google Summer of Code and OpenOffice.org

Google Summer of Code and OpenOffice.org

Louis Suarez-Potts-4
[Sorry for late posting....]

All,

OpenOffice.org is proud to participate in the Summer of Code
initiative sponsored by Google, and you are invited to join in the
fun....  Last year's SoC was hailed by both students and mentors as a
success, [0] and we hope this year's will be even better.

Below you'll find some suggestions we find suitable for the program.
[1] If you have ideas for other tasks please send a note to the
developer list of the related OpenOffice.org project or contact the
project lead.

We would be glad to support a few projects. Please understand that
mentoring capacities are limited. So we depend on your dedication
during the preparation of the detailed specification and description
of the outcome.

The timeframe for applications is May 1 - May 8. But keep in mind
that it may need some prearrangement before you are ready to sign up
and apply.

- The OpenOffice.org Team

[0] http://development.openoffice.org/summerprojects.html

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2006

Re: [ooo-announce] Google Summer of Code and OpenOffice.org

Konrad Stobiecki
Dnia 05-05-2006, pią o godzinie 15:38 -0400, Louis Suarez-Potts
napisał(a):
> OpenOffice.org is proud to participate in the Summer of Code

Great! I've added the event info on Polish NLC page. I strongly
encourage other NLC page editors to do the same.

Cheers,
Konrad

--
http://www.konrad.stobiecki.pl http://pl.openoffice.org
[hidden email] [hidden email] [hidden email]