Google + for Apache OpenOffice being eliminated

Google + for Apache OpenOffice being eliminated

Kay Schenk-2
Hello AOO users --

The Apache OpenOffice "community" at:

https://plus.google.com/+openoffice

will be going away with other user-centric G+ accounts on April 2, 2019.

We will be archiving this area and hopefully at least migrating the
posts somewhere, though that has not yet been determined. At this time,
we encourage you to use the FB AOO community, or the AOO wiki

http://forum.openoffice.org/

for interaction with other users about various topics.

Thanks for using AOO and supporting other users.

--
Kay Schenk