Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

I have successfully obtained a Developer ID from Infra. I will next week
try to sign the Mac Version. Lets see if we can solve the gatekeeper
Issue. :)

Maybe Jim, would you also obtain a DeveloperID?

Checkout:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17296?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16696015

All the best

Peter

Re: Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Jim Jagielski
w00t!