Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

I have successfully obtained a Developer ID from Infra. I will next week
try to sign the Mac Version. Lets see if we can solve the gatekeeper
Issue. :)

Maybe Jim, would you also obtain a DeveloperID?

Checkout:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17296?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16696015

All the best

Peter

Re: Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Jim Jagielski
w00t!

> On Nov 23, 2018, at 4:52 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have successfully obtained a Developer ID from Infra. I will next week
> try to sign the Mac Version. Lets see if we can solve the gatekeeper
> Issue. :)
>
> Maybe Jim, would you also obtain a DeveloperID?
>
> Checkout:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17296?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16696015
>

> All the best
>
> Peter

Re: Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Bidouille

Bump this thread
This was still actuality?
And could be apply to next 4.1.9
A real enhancement for end users

> I have successfully obtained a Developer ID from Infra. I will next
> week
> try to sign the Mac Version. Lets see if we can solve the gatekeeper
> Issue. :)
>
> Maybe Jim, would you also obtain a DeveloperID?
>
> Checkout:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17296?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16696015
>

> All the best
>
> Peter

Re: Got an Apple Developer ID, next week testsigning 4.1.6

Jim Jagielski
Yes, we have been signing releases since we've obtained the ID years ago