Greek Language Pack

??????? ??????
                Good afternoon
I would like to ask you if there is an available greek language pack for OpenOffice.

Because I searched a little bit in your website, but the links were not working.

Errors with the response from the servers appeared.

Is there any other solution?

Thank you in advance

John Houlis

Re: Greek Language Pack

Dave Fisher
Hi,

Did you try from here: https://www.openoffice.org/el/download/ <https://www.openoffice.org/el/download/>

Regards,
Dave

> On Jan 9, 2019, at 9:21 AM, ??????? ?????? <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>                Good afternoon
> I would like to ask you if there is an available greek language pack for OpenOffice.
>
> Because I searched a little bit in your website, but the links were not working.
>
> Errors with the response from the servers appeared.
>
> Is there any other solution?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> John Houlis

Re: Greek Language Pack

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/9/2019 12:21 PM, ??????? ?????? wrote:

>                 Good afternoon
> I would like to ask you if there is an available greek language pack for OpenOffice.
>
> Because I searched a little bit in your website, but the links were not working.
>
> Errors with the response from the servers appeared.
>
> Is there any other solution?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> John Houlis

John;

There is both A full installation and a Language for Greek at our
download site: https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html. There was
some scheduled maintenance earlier that may have been your problem.

Regards
Keith