[HEADS UP] Python update coming to trunk.

[HEADS UP] Python update coming to trunk.

Pedro Giffuni
Hello guys;
I have an update to the internal python 2.7.14 -->2.7.15 that will likely hit the tree later today.The change is not major but it is important due to security updates.
 So far it has only been tested on FreeBSD. I don't expect major adjustments for other platforms: In AOO we generally only touch some old files related to the msvc9 build.
Still, the win64 patches are somewhat more difficult to follow since they apply on top of other patches so I will make no claims.
Builders beware, keep calmed tone when reporting .. and be patient ... otherwise, just enjoy.

Pedro.

Re: [HEADS UP] Python update coming to trunk.

Matthias Seidel
Hi Pedro,

Am 01.06.2018 um 22:15 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> Hello guys;
> I have an update to the internal python 2.7.14 -->2.7.15 that will likely hit the tree later today.The change is not major but it is important due to security updates.
>  So far it has only been tested on FreeBSD. I don't expect major adjustments for other platforms: In AOO we generally only touch some old files related to the msvc9 build.
> Still, the win64 patches are somewhat more difficult to follow since they apply on top of other patches so I will make no claims.
> Builders beware, keep calmed tone when reporting .. and be patient ... otherwise, just enjoy.
>
> Pedro.

The Windows buildbot finished successfully:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/

Linux buildbots are still running.

My personal build (on Cygwin64) also has no problems.
Thank you!

Regards,
   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment