HELP pls!!

Shawna

  I have a spreadsheet program that is locked!!  I have restarted my computer and everything and I can not gain access to it.  PLEASE HELP!!
Shawna
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: HELP pls!!

jd1008
Shawna, don't panic.
It is the weekend, and many people on this list are out having fun.
Wait a couple of days, and someone knowledgeable will answer you.