HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Reizinger Zoltán
Hi Ocke,
I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
DEV300 code-line directly?
If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated,
too, or needs new issue for that?
Thanks,
Zoltan

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin Zoltán,

Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi Ocke,
> I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
> You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
> DEV300 code-line directly?

The installation are in the queue and should be built soon. I've upload
them to qa-upload as soon as possible.

> If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated,
> too, or needs new issue for that?
We need a new issue for that. But first let 2.0.1 to be released. There
is a change in the interface we use to communicate with hsqldb, so a
little  rework is needed on my side.

- oj

> Thanks,
> Zoltan

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Ocke Janssen | Software Developer
Phone: +40 23646500
Oracle Office

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Ocke Janssen-2
Ocke Janssen wrote:

> Moin Zoltán,
>
> Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
>> Hi Ocke,
>> I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
>> You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
>> DEV300 code-line directly?
>
> The installation are in the queue and should be built soon. I've upload
> them to qa-upload as soon as possible.
The windows version is ready. Linux needs some time.

- oj

PS: It is a developer build with assertions. ;-)

>> If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be
>> integrated, too, or needs new issue for that?
> We need a new issue for that. But first let 2.0.1 to be released. There
> is a change in the interface we use to communicate with hsqldb, so a
> little  rework is needed on my side.
>
> - oj
>
>> Thanks,
>> Zoltan

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Ocke Janssen | Software Developer
Phone: +40 23646500
Oracle Office

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin,

New version of cws hsqldb19 uploaded on qa-upload

Several problems fixed. Give it a try.

Best regards,

Ocke

PS: The version is 2.0.1-rc2 with some fixes out of their svn
repository. ;-)

On 10/26/10 13:33, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:

> Hi Ocke,
> I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
> You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
> DEV300 code-line directly?
> If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated,
> too, or needs new issue for that?
> Thanks,
> Zoltan

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin,

New version of cws hsqldb19 uploaded on qa-upload

Several problems fixed. Give it a try.
BLOB doesn't work like expected when copying about database borders.

Best regards,

Ocke

PS: The version is 2.0.1-rc2 with some fixes out of their svn
repository. ;-)

On 10/26/10 13:33, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:

> Hi Ocke,
> I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
> You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
> DEV300 code-line directly?
> If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated,
> too, or needs new issue for that?
> Thanks,
> Zoltan

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Reizinger Zoltán
Hi Ocke,
Changes touched the report builder?
If yes, please upload modified version.
Thanks,
Zoltan

2010.11.23. 13:39 keltezéssel, Ocke Janssen írta:

> Moin,
>
> New version of cws hsqldb19 uploaded on qa-upload
>
> Several problems fixed. Give it a try.
> BLOB doesn't work like expected when copying about database borders.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ocke
>
> PS: The version is 2.0.1-rc2 with some fixes out of their svn
> repository. ;-)
>
> On 10/26/10 13:33, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
>> Hi Ocke,
>> I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
>> You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into
>> DEV300 code-line directly?
>> If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated,
>> too, or needs new issue for that?
>> Thanks,
>> Zoltan

Re: HSQLDB 2.0 integration

Ocke Janssen-2
On 23.11.2010 14:10, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi Ocke,
> Changes touched the report builder?
No changes.

-oj