Hang in 3rd file saving

Eddy Chong
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am using Open Office Calc in Windows 10, I found that when saving the 3rd
files the software will hang for about 15 second.

I hope that this problem will be solved in next update.

Thank you.

Regards,
Eddy Chong

Re: Hang in 3rd file saving

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Mr Chong,

Can you provide more Information on your Issue?

How big are the files in MB? On which Hardware do you run the software.

How Many documents do you open in Parallel?

Thanks

All the best

Peter