Happy new year!

Matthias Seidel
Happy new year to all of you!

Let's make 2021 a great year for Apache OpenOffice!

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Happy new year!

Carl Marcum
Happy New Year!!

It feels like there is good momentum going forward!

Best regards,
Carl

On 1/1/21 5:06 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Happy new year to all of you!
>
> Let's make 2021 a great year for Apache OpenOffice!
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Re: Happy new year!

Marcus (OOo)
I wish you all a Happy New Year.

I hope it will be successful, peaceful and healthy as you have wished it.

Marcus

> Happy new year to all of you!
>
> Let's make 2021 a great year for Apache OpenOffice!

RE: Happy new year!

Jörg Schmidt-2

Happy New Year to all and to you too.

Let's put the interests of our users in the center.

Especially in Germany, a lot of things will change in public IT in the next few years.[1]
But AOO is not there yet, what was once a matter of course for OpenOffice.org, we are working on that sivch change.

greetings,
Jörg

[1]
I recommend the overview article of C't as information (unfortunately with costs):
https://www.heise.de/select/ct/2020/19/2014907275841187883

I refer e.g. to the project "Phoenix":
https://www.dataport.de/was-wir-bewegen/portfolio/projekt-phoenix/
It would be good if OpenOffice would be involved in such projects again, like OOo once was.

Re: Happy new year!

Peter Kovacs-3
Happy new Year every one!

--