Having a problem

Terence Robinson
Hi every time i attach my file from open office to my email and i sends the message to somebody the file won't download and you can't preview it.

Re: Having a problem

Marcus (OOo)
Am 02.10.2017 um 00:28 schrieb Terence Robinson:
> Hi every time i attach my file from open office to my email and i sends the message to somebody the file won't download and you can't preview it.

of course the recipient needs to have OpenOffice installed in case it's
an ODT, ODS, ODP file). Otherwise the recipient has to check on his side
for the problem.

Marcus

Re: Having a problem

Terence Robinson
I'll go to my sent messages and try to click on my file but it doesn't say I can download or preview the file will just be highlighted I never had this happen this why I reached out

Sent from my Alcatel IDEAL