Header Question

Alexandria Mazzilli RN
Hello! I have a software question regarding Headers in OpenOffice; my software is all current and up to date. I am a college student and I write papers frequently using your program but I have not been able to figure out how to make the Cover Page Header different than the Headers on all following pages. For instance; (Cover Page) Page 1 Header should read “Running head: VOLUNTEER WORK” and Pages 2-8 should read “VOLUNTEER WORK”. Am I making sense? The closest I can get is to have all Odd pages one Header and all Even pages a different Header.

Please help! Every APA paper I write I get docked points for incorrect headers.

Thank you so much for your time & assistance!
Alexandria Mazzilli

Re: Header Question

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:46:55 -0500
Alexandria Mazzilli RN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! I have a software question regarding Headers in OpenOffice; my software is all current and up to date. I am a college student and I write papers frequently using your program but I have not been able to figure out how to make the Cover Page Header different than the Headers on all following pages. For instance; (Cover Page) Page 1 Header should read “Running head: VOLUNTEER WORK” and Pages 2-8 should read “VOLUNTEER WORK”. Am I making sense? The closest I can get is to have all Odd pages one Header and all Even pages a different Header.
>
> Please help! Every APA paper I write I get docked points for incorrect headers.
>
> Thank you so much for your time & assistance!
> Alexandria Mazzilli

Use different Page Styles

Details are described in the [Tutorial] Page styles and headers/footers at

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=44607

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>