Hello Open Office Builders

Murat Parlak
Hi, I'm a student at Ankara University / Turkey. I appreciated you are
sharing the new version of the Open Office.  I have some questions about
the use of Open Office. As a student, I have been using Libre Office for so
many years. Firstly, I want to ask a question about what is the difference
between Open Office and Libre Office. Secondly, is there any video content
of lessons to learn the Open Office? Can you also send the links pls?
Thanks.

Re: Hello Open Office Builders

Martin Groenescheij

> On 29 Sep 2020, at 18:57, Murat Parlak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Hi, I'm a student at Ankara University / Turkey. I appreciated you are
> sharing the new version of the Open Office.  I have some questions about
> the use of Open Office. As a student, I have been using Libre Office for so
> many years. Firstly, I want to ask a question about what is the difference
> between Open Office and Libre Office. Secondly, is there any video content
> of lessons to learn the Open Office? Can you also send the links pls?

https://youtu.be/VPnmsRqE66c

Or search for OpenOffice on YouTube.com