Hello my friend/world!?

Casa Casa
Have though about give support to Microsoft office formats??? I mean the
new ones.
People will feel encouraged to migrat to your platform which has a really
nice look in my opinion.
Thank you!

Re: Hello my friend/world!?

Andrew Pitonyak
Which format? Be specific. OpenOffice 3.0 sports docx, for example.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Aug 30, 2020, 12:09 PM, at 12:09 PM, Casa Casa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Have though about give support to Microsoft office formats??? I mean
>the
>new ones.
>People will feel encouraged to migrat to your platform which has a
>really
>nice look in my opinion.
>Thank you!

Re: Hello my friend/world!?

Dan Lewis
CC sent to the poster as they are not subscribed to this mailing list.

Dan