Hello, question about moving

frank.vw
Hello,

My name is Frank, I'm from the netherlands and started using open
office on my new laptop. It's a xp proffesionel wit a 7gb c disk and a
29 gb d:. I installed ooo on my c but now i run out of space and want
to move it to d:
how do i do that>

thanks in advance and have a nice day

Gteerings,
Frank

Re: Hello, question about moving

Caleb Marcus
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Frank, I'm from the netherlands and started using open
> office on my new laptop. It's a xp proffesionel wit a 7gb c disk and a
> 29 gb d:. I installed ooo on my c but now i run out of space and want
> to move it to d:
> how do i do that>
>
> thanks in advance and have a nice day
>
> Gteerings,
> Frank

First, use the Add or Remove Programs tool to remove OpenOffice.org.
Then, reinstall it, and when it asks you where to install, choose your
D:\ drive.

--
DISCLAIMER:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, ?the intended recipient?;

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on my weblog;

3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;

4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.

Re: Hello, question about moving

rspil
I assume this is one hard disk with 2 partitions.
After a backup, use PartitionMagic to make c: bigger.
This program is a "must".
Robert

On Monday 21 November 2005 00:43, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Frank, I'm from the netherlands and started using open
> office on my new laptop. It's a xp proffesionel wit a 7gb c disk and a
> 29 gb d:. I installed ooo on my c but now i run out of space and want
> to move it to d:
> how do i do that>
>
> thanks in advance and have a nice day
>
> Gteerings,
> Frank

Re: Hello, question about moving

Andrew Brown-4
Robert Spilleboudt <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:[hidden email]:

> I assume this is one hard disk with 2 partitions.
> After a backup, use PartitionMagic to make c: bigger.
> This program is a "must".

The other solution is a lot quicker, less nerve-racking, and about 50 euros
cheaper.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.

Re: Hello, question about moving

CPHennessy
On Sun November 20 2005 23:43, [hidden email] wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello,
>
> My name is Frank, I'm from the netherlands and started using open
> office on my new laptop. It's a xp proffesionel wit a 7gb c disk and a
> 29 gb d:. I installed ooo on my c but now i run out of space and want
> to move it to d:
> how do i do that>

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
On Mon November 21 2005 00:33, Caleb Marcus wrote:

> First, use the Add or Remove Programs tool to remove OpenOffice.org.
> Then, reinstall it, and when it asks you where to install, choose your
> D:\ drive.

Please reply to [hidden email] only.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor