Hello

Daniel Alvaro
Hi guys,
My name is  Daniel Alvaro Deara  .I'm studying IT in the university "UT
RIVIERA MAYA"  from Mexico and i`m  interested in getting involved in the
Open Office project.

I  have been to learnt  Java and  I was hoping to use these skills or pick
up new ones to contribute to Open Office .
I love learning new things and I hope that you can help me because I would
like to learn develop of extensions.
I'm really not sure how you work   in openOffice but I hope that you can
help me and contribute in anything that I can.
Thank you

Re: Hello

Alan Eduardo Puc Pech
2013/1/24 jdaniel.alvaro <[hidden email]>

> Hi guys,
> My name is  Daniel Alvaro Deara  .I'm studying IT in the university "UT
> RIVIERA MAYA"  from Mexico and i`m  interested in getting involved in the
> Open Office project.
>
> I  have been to learnt  Java and  I was hoping to use these skills or pick
> up new ones to contribute to Open Office .
> I love learning new things and I hope that you can help me because I would
> like to learn develop of extensions.
> I'm really not sure how you work   in openOffice but I hope that you can
> help me and contribute in anything that I can.
> Thank you

Re: Hello

Alan Eduardo Puc Pech
Welcome Daniel. Please check out our getting involved page here :D
http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html

2013/1/24 Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <[hidden email]>

> 2013/1/24 jdaniel.alvaro <[hidden email]>
>
> Hi guys,
>> My name is  Daniel Alvaro Deara  .I'm studying IT in the university "UT
>> RIVIERA MAYA"  from Mexico and i`m  interested in getting involved in the
>> Open Office project.
>>
>> I  have been to learnt  Java and  I was hoping to use these skills or pick
>> up new ones to contribute to Open Office .
>> I love learning new things and I hope that you can help me because I would
>> like to learn develop of extensions.
>> I'm really not sure how you work   in openOffice but I hope that you can
>> help me and contribute in anything that I can.
>> Thank you

Re: Hello

Daniel Alvaro
Thank you AlanSan  :D

Re: Hello

Galileo Teco Juárez
welcome from mexico, chiapas

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Hello

Daniel Alvaro
Hello Galileo I'm from Chiapas but i`m living in Playa Del Carmen, are you
working with openOffice? what do you recommend me?  I'm learning Extensions