Hello

Eliana R.
I am having a problem with OpenOffice. I am unable to scroll down with my keyboard; I have been trying to change the format settings for the past hour and nothing has worked. Can you please help me fix this issue? Thank you.
Eliana

Re: Hello

Fernando Cassia
On 9/18/17, Eliana R. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am having a problem with OpenOffice. I am unable to scroll down with my
> keyboard; I have been trying to change the format settings for the past hour
> and nothing has worked. Can you please help me fix this issue? Thank you.
> Eliana

Eliana,

You need to tell us more about your setup. Do you use Windows, Mac, Linux?
What kind of system is this? and what type of document are you working
on, Text document, spreadsheet, presentation?.

What happens when you type text and read the end of the line, the
document should automatically scroll to a new line.

You should also be able to use cursor up/down keys to navigate up and
down the document, likewise with the page-Up and page-Down keys on
your keyboard.

That's why I asked what kind of system do you have, you might as well
be using an Intel based tablet with Windows (such tablets do exist,
althought not as widespread as iPads or Android tablets).

Once you provide more details, someone will be able to help you.

FC