Hello

mail100864
Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Re: Hello

John Timmerman
Hallo too

Op do 27 feb. 2020 16:43 schreef <[hidden email]>:

> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy
> the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had
> to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10,
> but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with
> Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Re: Hello

Regina Henschel
Hi without-name,

Windows 10 has a nice screenshot tool (Window-key + Shift + S). Why not
use that?

Kind regards
Regina

[hidden email] schrieb am 27-Feb-20 um 16:26:
> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Re: Hello

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:26:30 +0200 (SAST)
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Try using the Draw component of OpenOffice and then /File /Export, selecting your desired format from File Type dropdown (probably .png or .iff, but you decide).

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Hello

Martin Groenescheij

On 27/02/2020 16:26, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

When you have imported a photo in a writer document you can add text on
top of a photo.
Open the Drawing menu from View --> Toolbars and select the *T* icon

Re: Hello

mail100864
Hi im Chris

Where is the draw component

No i need to select the whole page text, then copy/paste it in paint.net

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Try using the Draw component of OpenOffice and then /File /Export, selecting your desired format from File Type dropdown (probably .png or .iff, but you decide).

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Hello

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:09:42 +0200 (SAST)
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi im Chris
>
> Where is the draw component

Try starting OpenOffice and selecting /File /New : Drawing.

> No i need to select the whole page text, then copy/paste it in paint.net

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Hello

mail100864

OpenOffice Draw is no good, it only paste a partial text where i need to copy/paste the whole text witch i could do onto onto paint.net like ive always been doing with Microsoft Word.

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi im Chris
>
> Where is the draw component

Try starting OpenOffice and selecting /File /New : Drawing.

> No i need to select the whole page text, then copy/paste it in paint.net

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Hello

Julian Thomas
Sounds like he wants to convert text to image format. Using screen shot might be an easy way to do this

Sent from JT's Ipad - maybe using voice dictation!

> On Feb 27, 2020, at 10:59, Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 27/02/2020 16:26, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.
>

> When you have imported a photo in a writer document you can add text on top of a photo.
> Open the Drawing menu from View --> Toolbars and select the *T* icon

Re: Hello

mail100864
Ok ive been using Microsoft Office 2003

I dident know newer versions of Microsoft office cant copy/paste from word to paint.net

Re: Hello

David Belina-2
Paint.net is a domain for sale by goDaddy so I don’t know how you could paste anything to it.

On February 27, 2020 at 12:18:52 PM, [hidden email] ([hidden email]) wrote:

Ok ive been using Microsoft Office 2003

I dident know newer versions of Microsoft office cant copy/paste from word to paint.net

On 2/27/2020 10:26 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Chris;

I just downloaded the latest free version of paint.net and it will not
accept past text. If you use the paste command from the edit menu it
does nothing but if you use Ctl+V you get a message back telling you
there is no image on the clipboard. I tried with Apache OpenOffice and
with text from a .docx file created in Microsoft Office 365. I never
used paint.net before so cannot speak to what may have changed, but it
appears that currently it will only except an image as input.

Regards
Keith

Re: [Paint.net]

Brian Barker-2
At 18:13 27/02/2020 -0700, David Belina wrote:
>Paint.net is a domain for sale by goDaddy so I don't know how you
>could paste anything to it.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint.net
and