Help. 575-747-3533

Richard Currier
I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.
Until now.   At one point I tried to repair but the repair program won't work saying that there is an open office pass for something running and then it shuts down when I try to uninstall it it does the same thing.
I tried using Revo uninstaller but it does the same thing as well you will not uninstall it.  Help.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Fw: Help. 575-747-3533

Richard Currier
Also I'm getting a message that says
"either another instance of openoffice.org is accessing your personal settings or your personal settings are locked.  Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings.  Before continuing you should make sure user "closes openoffice.org on host".

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Richard Currier" <[hidden email]> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> Cc:  Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 11:55 AM Subject: Help.  575-747-3533  I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.
Until now.   At one point I tried to repair but the repair program won't work saying that there is an open office pass for something running and then it shuts down when I try to uninstall it it does the same thing.
I tried using Revo uninstaller but it does the same thing as well you will not uninstall it.  Help.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Help. 575-747-3533

Dan Lewis
You should know that your email will be stored permanently on a public
server. It is unwise to send personal information to a public emailing list.

If you have task master on your computer (Control+Alt+Delete), look for
any listing of soffice. Delete all of them. This should solve the
problem, and you should not have to uninstall OpenOffice.

Dan

On 8/23/20 14:55, Richard Currier wrote:
> I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.
> Until now.   At one point I tried to repair but the repair program won't work saying that there is an open office pass for something running and then it shuts down when I try to uninstall it it does the same thing.
> I tried using Revo uninstaller but it does the same thing as well you will not uninstall it.  Help.
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Help. 575-747-3533

Rory O'Farrell
On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 16:55:40 -0400
Dan Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You should know that your email will be stored permanently on a public
> server. It is unwise to send personal information to a public emailing list.
>
> If you have task master on your computer (Control+Alt+Delete), look for
> any listing of soffice. Delete all of them. This should solve the
> problem, and you should not have to uninstall OpenOffice.
>
> Dan

Start Taskmaster using Ctrl Shift Esc, not the sequence Dan suggested.

Rory

> On 8/23/20 14:55, Richard Currier wrote:
> > I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.
> > Until now.   At one point I tried to repair but the repair program won't work saying that there is an open office pass for something running and then it shuts down when I try to uninstall it it does the same thing.
> > I tried using Revo uninstaller but it does the same thing as well you will not uninstall it.  Help.
> >
> > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>