Help OpenOffice is Taking Half an Hour to Load Excel Files?????????

Help OpenOffice is Taking Half an Hour to Load Excel Files?????????

QCIT3 MMisonora
Hi there,

I am a new user to OpenOffice and am trying to get some files with VBA macros that were originally written in Excel to open onto OpenOffice. However, it is taking about half an hour to load just one file, so I am wondering why it is taking so long as well as how I can fix it.

Thanks

Emma Parola

Re: Help OpenOffice is Taking Half an Hour to Load Excel Files?????????

nasrin khaksar
hello.
i think that you should change tools, options, memory but be careful
and search about the best settings for it!
hope that help, God bless you!

On 6/29/17, QCIT3 MMisonora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am a new user to OpenOffice and am trying to get some files with VBA
> macros that were originally written in Excel to open onto OpenOffice.
> However, it is taking about half an hour to load just one file, so I am
> wondering why it is taking so long as well as how I can fix it.
>

> Thanks
>
> Emma Parola

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: