Help, This doesn't display properly

Matt James
How can I make this file display properly?  Note how many of the
equation boxes are messed up and/or not even showing.  Is there a font
that I need to download?  I can't find anything like that on the site.

Re: Help, This doesn't display properly

Dan Lewis-6
On Monday 28 November 2005 11:52 pm, Matt James wrote:
> How can I make this file display properly?  Note how many of the
> equation boxes are messed up and/or not even showing.  Is there a font
> that I need to download?  I can't find anything like that on the site.

All attachments are stripped from incoming emails. So, if you want us to see
your file, you need to place it on a web site and send the URL to it to this
list. Then we will be able to help you. We will need some additional
information when you have posted the file and tell us ([hidden email])
its location:
1. What program did you use to create this file including the version number?
2. What operating system are you using including the version (Win 98SE, XP,
Linux, Mac, etc.)

Do not send this information to me directly.
Dan

Re: Help, This doesn't display properly

CPHennessy
On Tue November 29 2005 05:52, + Matt James wrote:
> How can I make this file display properly?  Note how many of the
> equation boxes are messed up and/or not even showing.  Is there a font
> that I need to download?  I can't find anything like that on the site.

Hi Matt,
 This mailing list does not allow attachments (it helps to avoid virus
problems). Please put the file on the web so that others can access it.

Which version of OpenOffice.org are you using ?
What operating system are you using ?

To install fonts use "File" -> "Wizard" -> "Install Fonts"

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ