Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Mountain Man
Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Mac OS will not run do to untrusted download

(Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)

Help Please !

Re: Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Lalith Ramesh
One thing you should probably do is disable your antivirus software, if you
have any running.

On Feb 9, 2017 14:13, "Mountain Man" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Help downloading / installing OpenOffice
>
> Mac OS will not run do to untrusted download
>
> (Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)
>

> Help Please !

Re: Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Christine Cassello
Please remove me from your emails. Thank you.

Christine Cassello

On 2/11/17, Lalith Ramesh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> One thing you should probably do is disable your antivirus software, if you
> have any running.
>
> On Feb 9, 2017 14:13, "Mountain Man" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Help downloading / installing OpenOffice
>>
>> Mac OS will not run do to untrusted download
>>
>> (Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)
>>

>> Help Please !

Re: Help downloading / installing OpenOffice

Keith N. McKenna
On 2/13/2017 12:18 AM, Christine Cassello wrote:
> Please remove me from your emails. Thank you.
>
> Christine Cassello

Christine;

As you had to subscribe to the mailing list you also must unsubscribe.
Send an blank e-mail to mailto:[hidden email]
and then reply to the reply you will get.

Regards
Keith