Help me

Abhinav Singh
How can I increase the in-app sizes and buttons and taskbar and basically everything?
Check the extension, please.

ODP: Help me

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
In the system settings, change the display resolution to 800x600 px standard. Everything will seem bigger to you.

Sent from Poczta for Windows 10

Re: Help me

Regina Henschel
Abhinav Singh schrieb am 28-May-20 um 18:27:
> How can I increase the in-app sizes and buttons and taskbar and
> basically everything?
> Check the extension, please.

Go to Tools > Options > OpenOffice > View.
Increase the value "Scaling" in section "User Interface".

Kind regards
Regina