Help - please - pretty please!

mnxe511@gmail.com
Can you please tell me how to get successive blank pages to follow below the active page I'm working on, and not alongside it?

eg: Page 2 ready for use below the bottom edge of Page 1, and not appearing alongside it?

Thank you,

Graham Cutler

(now known as Graham with the nervous tic)!

Re: Help - please - pretty please!

Wade Smart-2
If you are in Calc, you cant. At least as far as I know or have been
shown you cant. Its not an efficient use of space.

If you are in Writer, it sounds like you could be in preview mode.
Though I didnt think you could edit in print preview.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 6:31 AM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can you please tell me how to get successive blank pages to follow *below*
> the active page I'm working on, and not alongside it?
>
> eg: Page 2 ready for use *below* the bottom edge of Page 1, and *not*
> appearing alongside it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Graham Cutler
>
> (now known as Graham with the nervous tic)!
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
> FREE Animations for your email
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202> Click
> Here!
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>
>
> <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621159&did=10501&ppd=2820,201206281812,9,1,2102006258695249940&rui=163963839&app_test_id=0&sd=20181202>

Re: Help - please - pretty please!

Dan Lewis

On 12/2/18 7:24 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Can you please tell me how to get successive blank pages to follow
> *below* the active page I'm working on, and not alongside it?
> eg: Page 2 ready for use *below* the bottom edge of Page 1, and *not*
> appearing alongside it?
> Thank you,
> Graham Cutler
> (now known as Graham with the nervous tic)!

If you are in Writer, look to the bottom right where there are three
page representations. The left one is single page view (which you want),
the second one is multiple page view, and the third one is book view.
Click the single page view.

Dan

Re: Help - please - pretty please!

W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof.
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018, [hidden email] wrote:

> Can you please tell me how to get successive blank pages to follow below the
> active page I'm working on, and not alongside it?
>
> eg: Page 2 ready for use below the bottom edge of Page 1, and not appearing
> alongside it?

If you're in Writer, there's a set of 3 icons at the bottom of the
window, to the left of the zoom indicator, that allows you to select
Single-page view (what you want), Multiple-page view (what you seem to
be seeing) and Book view.

- Robert