Help required

Pam Innes
I accidentally opened Graphics and I can't close it down. Everytime I close
OpenOffice Writer and open it again it is still there. I've tried
everythin. Can you please help
Pam

Re: Help required

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:53:14 +1000
Pam Innes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I accidentally opened Graphics and I can't close it down. Everytime I close
> OpenOffice Writer and open it again it is still there. I've tried
> everythin. Can you please help
> Pam

Try /Tools /Gallery - this is a toggle which switches on or off the display of certain graphics items.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Help required

Pam Innes
Thank you! I'm so relieved I haven't been  able to do anything in Word for
days. My computer gives memore grief than any virus restrasits.
Best regards
Pam