Help!

Richard Bolland
I have attempted to turn off the auto formatting on Open Office every way I can see to do it, but to no avail.  Can you please tell me how to turn off the auto-formatting?  It is extremely frustrating.  Thanks, Richard Bolland

Re: Help!

David Robley
You may find
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=82546 has the
solution to your problem.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]>-
replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

On 8/9/19 4:29 am, Richard Bolland wrote:
> I have attempted to turn off the auto formatting on Open Office every way I can see to do it, but to no avail.  Can you please tell me how to turn off the auto-formatting?  It is extremely frustrating.  Thanks, Richard Bolland

Cheers
--
David Robley

I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...