Help with Office 3.2

Aprille
I am trying to either uninstall 3.2 and get 4.1 or just get 3.2 to work!  Out of the blue, I cannot open any of my odf documents. I tried to remove the 3.2 version and it refuses to let me uninstall it.  When I try to install 4.1 it keeps telling me to close out my 3.2  programs first!  I am not using any programs!

HELP!  I cannot figure out what to do to access my documents and I am so computer illiterate that I can't google a problem and even have a clue what they say to do to correct it!

Is there a simple cure?

THANKS!

Re: Help with Office 3.2

Martin Groenescheij

On 24/01/18 9:32 AM, Aprille wrote:
> I am trying to either uninstall 3.2 and get 4.1 or just get 3.2 to work!  Out of the blue, I cannot open any of my odf documents. I tried to remove the 3.2 version and it refuses to let me uninstall it.  When I try to install 4.1 it keeps telling me to close out my 3.2  programs first!  I am not using any programs!

You can't uninstall 3.2 because there is still an soffice process
running, open the Task Manager and kill the process.
Then you're able to uninstall 3.2