Help with Open office 4.16

HANS LOWE
I downloaded Open Office 4.16 When I go to my spreadsheets it asks me to update all links - I have quite few
This is what used to happen with the old version
This file contains links to other files - should they be updated
I hit yes and when I close I am asked to save my changes. This was a fast process.
With the new version I keep getting asked to update my files when I scroll down the page for each link. Is there a way to do this only once like in the older version?
Thanks in advance, Hans