Help with SC wiki template

Alexandro Colorado-3

Hi I did some templates for the wiki on the different modules, I would
want to ask for help to review it and also improve it. I would also want
to call for structuring the sub-categories and maybe share some ideas with
the other modules.

you can check it here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Calc_Project

Also suggest to have a language table (with the option
{{Calc/Lang|Spreadsheet}} ). See it in action here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Base

--
Alexandro Colorado
OOoES A.C - http://oooes.org

Re: Help with SC wiki template

Niklas Nebel-2
On 12/04/10 16:46, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Hi I did some templates for the wiki on the different modules, I would
> want to ask for help to review it and also improve it. I would also want
> to call for structuring the sub-categories and maybe share some ideas
> with the other modules.
>
> you can check it here:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Calc_Project

Looks good.

> Also suggest to have a language table (with the option
> {{Calc/Lang|Spreadsheet}} ). See it in action here:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Base

Do we have suitable Calc pages in other languages?

Niklas

Re: Help with SC wiki template

Eike Rathke-6
Hi Alexandro,

On Saturday, 2010-12-04 09:46:32 -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Calc_Project

Thanks, looks good in general, but some nitpicks:

* For icons please use the OOo3 application icons instead of OOo2 from
  http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo30MimeType.html
  Here
  http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/gifs/Icons/OOo30_final_mimetype/Galaxy_OOo3_calc-app_128.png
  A smaller icon would occupy less space and maybe look better,
  http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/gifs/Icons/OOo30_final_mimetype/Galaxy_OOo3_calc-app_48.png
* The menu list is too long.
  - Remove the entire "Projects on this Wiki" section, these are not
    related to Calc and can be found on the main page.
  - Shrink "Calc Add-In" section to just display
    Constructing_Components, Calc/Add-In and Category:Add-In
* There's no calc.openoffice.org subdomain, it's sc.openoffice.org ;-)

Thanks for the effort

  Eike

--
 OOo Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Signature key 0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412