Help with a pdf form

Craig Russell-2
Hi,

I'm trying to create a pdf form as an odf and exported as a pdf form. [1] shows part of the result but without the option buttons visible (the buttons are visible on the form, just not in the screen shot).

 I've created a group box with a label "Visibility". I've created four option buttons with labels "Public" "Aggregate" "Member" and "Private" and each of their label fields have the same entry "<Visibility>".

What I expected is that clicking on the buttons would turn them on and off. And that since they are in the same group, that selecting Public and then selecting Member would turn off Public and turn on Member.

But the actual behavior is that if I click Public, that option turns on and never turns off, and I can turn all options on and not turn any of them off.

Is there a control that I'm missing?

I'm subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Craig

[1]
Visibility            Public          Aggregate        Member       Private
Telephone:

Craig L Russell

Re: Help with a pdf form

Craig Russell-2
Oops. It is an odt file that I'm exporting as a pdf form.

> On Mar 29, 2021, at 6:17 PM, Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a pdf form as an odt and exported as a pdf form. [1] shows part of the result but without the option buttons visible (the buttons are visible on the form, just not in the screen shot).
>
> I've created a group box with a label "Visibility". I've created four option buttons with labels "Public" "Aggregate" "Member" and "Private" and each of their label fields have the same entry "<Visibility>".
>
> What I expected is that clicking on the buttons would turn them on and off. And that since they are in the same group, that selecting Public and then selecting Member would turn off Public and turn on Member.
>
> But the actual behavior is that if I click Public, that option turns on and never turns off, and I can turn all options on and not turn any of them off.
>
> Is there a control that I'm missing?
>
> I'm subscribed to this list.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig
>
> [1]
> Visibility            Public          Aggregate        Member       Private
> Telephone:
>

> Craig L Russell
> [hidden email]

Craig L Russell

Re: Help with a pdf form

David Belina-2
Just a small question:  Is this the behavior before or after converting to a pdf?

On March 29, 2021 at 8:00:31 PM, Craig Russell ([hidden email]) wrote:

Oops. It is an odt file that I'm exporting as a pdf form.

> On Mar 29, 2021, at 6:17 PM, Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a pdf form as an odt and exported as a pdf form. [1] shows part of the result but without the option buttons visible (the buttons are visible on the form, just not in the screen shot).
>
> I've created a group box with a label "Visibility". I've created four option buttons with labels "Public" "Aggregate" "Member" and "Private" and each of their label fields have the same entry "<Visibility>".
>
> What I expected is that clicking on the buttons would turn them on and off. And that since they are in the same group, that selecting Public and then selecting Member would turn off Public and turn on Member.
>
> But the actual behavior is that if I click Public, that option turns on and never turns off, and I can turn all options on and not turn any of them off.
>
> Is there a control that I'm missing?
>
> I'm subscribed to this list.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig
>
> [1]
> Visibility Public Aggregate Member Private
> Telephone:
>

> Craig L Russell
> [hidden email]

Craig L Russell

Re: Help with a pdf form

Craig Russell-2
It seems to be both.

I've tried to set the default for the option buttons to be selected or not selected but that doesn't seem to change any of the behavior.

Thanks,
Craig

> On Mar 29, 2021, at 7:04 PM, David Belina <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just a small question:  Is this the behavior before or after converting to a pdf?
>

> On March 29, 2021 at 8:00:31 PM, Craig Russell ([hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>) wrote:
>
>> Oops. It is an odt file that I'm exporting as a pdf form.
>>
>> > On Mar 29, 2021, at 6:17 PM, Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'm trying to create a pdf form as an odt and exported as a pdf form. [1] shows part of the result but without the option buttons visible (the buttons are visible on the form, just not in the screen shot).
>> >
>> > I've created a group box with a label "Visibility". I've created four option buttons with labels "Public" "Aggregate" "Member" and "Private" and each of their label fields have the same entry "<Visibility>".
>> >
>> > What I expected is that clicking on the buttons would turn them on and off. And that since they are in the same group, that selecting Public and then selecting Member would turn off Public and turn on Member.
>> >
>> > But the actual behavior is that if I click Public, that option turns on and never turns off, and I can turn all options on and not turn any of them off.
>> >
>> > Is there a control that I'm missing?
>> >
>> > I'm subscribed to this list.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Craig
>> >
>> > [1]
>> > Visibility Public Aggregate Member Private
>> > Telephone:
>> >

>> > Craig L Russell
>> > [hidden email]
>> >

>> Craig L Russell
>> [hidden email]

>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
Craig L Russell

Re: Help with a pdf form

David Belina-2