Help with fonts in OOo2 menus

mirjana toskov
With MDK9.00+OOo1.0 there was no problem, then after I installed Slackware,
saving home dir from MDK, upgrade to OOo1.1.5, downloading, after few weeks
of normal using - it crash -cannot open with error message was that filter
is corrupted. Then I run ./setup and uninstall, then download and install
OOo2, /freedesktop rpm2tgz/. Language OS setting SR-EN.
 After running /opt//openoffice.org2.0/program/soffice - text inside start
menu vas invisible, also menu after Open comand displays only typefile icon
of word or sxw, but neither names of files and other menu text nor folder
names. Using KDE with earlier installed JRE /works with Opera/. How to
resolve this, please?

Re: Help with fonts in OOo2 menus

CPHennessy
On Thu November 17 2005 05:47, + mirjana toskov wrote:

>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> With MDK9.00+OOo1.0 there was no problem, then after I installed Slackware,
> saving home dir from MDK, upgrade to OOo1.1.5, downloading, after few weeks
> of normal using - it crash -cannot open with error message was that filter
> is corrupted. Then I run ./setup and uninstall, then download and install
> OOo2, /freedesktop rpm2tgz/. Language OS setting SR-EN.
>  After running /opt//openoffice.org2.0/program/soffice - text inside start
> menu vas invisible, also menu after Open comand displays only typefile icon
> of word or sxw, but neither names of files and other menu text nor folder
> names. Using KDE with earlier installed JRE /works with Opera/. How to
> resolve this, please?

Are you sure that you have all relevant fonts installed ?
Maybe try to run the OOo "setup" command again and choose "repair".

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ