Help with the OO Dev and Config Managment Term Paper

Help with the OO Dev and Config Managment Term Paper

Gordon Brown
Sir,

We are developing a short 5 page paper on the history of OO and how OO is developed, maintained, improved and how the versions are released and the future of OO.

Can you supply some broad information that looks at this stuff in a high level documents. Keeping it simple. Our audience is high school teachers that want to be able to save their school district money by getting away from MS OFFICE and going to OO. We need to explaine to them that OO is not some fly night org.

Thanks
Gordon Brown

Fwd: Help with the OO Dev and Config Managment Term Paper

Gordon Brown
OO Dev Team,

Can you all point me to a document that describes how the final version is determined, Beta tested and released.

Also how patches are applied after the realease of the final version. What about the issues and how they are  reported to OO.org.

The answers to these questions will greatly enhance to perception of OO and our presentation to some local school teachers.

Thanks for being out there.

Gordon

Can you all describe what your role  is and how you all came into existance. How you all work with the Public??

Thanks you

Gordon