Help with translating.

Marcus Eriksson
Hello

I can help you with translating to Swedish.

Mvh
Marcus

Re: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcus,

I assume you want to help with translating the website:

https://sv.openoffice.org

Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
to translate?

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:

> Hello
>
> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>
> Mvh
> Marcus

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Help with translating.

Bengt Wittgren
Hi Matthias,

I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.

Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
Bengt Wittgren

Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
Hi Marcus,

I assume you want to help with translating the website:

https://sv.openoffice.org

Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
to translate?

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:

> Hello
>
> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>
> Mvh
> Marcus

Re: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
Hey Bengt,

I assume everyone on the mailing list got my reply... ;-)

After the initial translation there would be some tasks of maintaining
the page. Mainly updating the version number for a new release or
translating some news/release notes. Would that be interesting for you?

But first, the main and the download page should be translated. There
are also some other pages, to be translated later.

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 14.04.2017 um 12:48 schrieb Bengt Wittgren:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.
>
> Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
> Bengt Wittgren
>

> Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> I assume you want to help with translating the website:
>
> https://sv.openoffice.org
>
> Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
> to translate?
>
> Kind regards, Matthias
>

> Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:
>> Hello
>>
>> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>>
>> Mvh
>> Marcus

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
Hey Bengt,

Maybe you would like to translate some strings for the webpage?

I would update them immediately...

OpenOffice Translation 1 (sv).txt (1K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
As I got no answers...

Is someone else interested in translating (the web page) into swedish?

Kind regards, Matthias

> Hey Bengt,
>
> I assume everyone on the mailing list got my reply... ;-)
>
> After the initial translation there would be some tasks of maintaining
> the page. Mainly updating the version number for a new release or
> translating some news/release notes. Would that be interesting for you?
>
> But first, the main and the download page should be translated. There
> are also some other pages, to be translated later.
>
> Kind regards, Matthias
>

> Am 14.04.2017 um 12:48 schrieb Bengt Wittgren:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.
>>
>> Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
>> Bengt Wittgren
>>

>> Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Marcus,
>>
>> I assume you want to help with translating the website:
>>
>> https://sv.openoffice.org
>>
>> Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
>> to translate?
>>
>> Kind regards, Matthias
>>

>> Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>>>
>>> Mvh
>>> Marcus

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

RE: Help with translating.

Mykhaylo Vlasov
Hi, Matthias, all,

I am interested in translating it into Ukrainian.

Kind regards,
Mykhaylo

Is someone else interested in translating (the web page) into swedish?

Kind regards, Matthias

> Hey Bengt,
>
> I assume everyone on the mailing list got my reply... ;-)
>
> After the initial translation there would be some tasks of maintaining
> the page. Mainly updating the version number for a new release or
> translating some news/release notes. Would that be interesting for you?
>
> But first, the main and the download page should be translated. There
> are also some other pages, to be translated later.
>
> Kind regards, Matthias
>

> Am 14.04.2017 um 12:48 schrieb Bengt Wittgren:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.
>>
>> Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
>> Bengt Wittgren
>>

>> Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Marcus,
>>
>> I assume you want to help with translating the website:
>>
>> https://sv.openoffice.org
>>
>> Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
>> to translate?
>>
>> Kind regards, Matthias
>>

>> Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>>>
>>> Mvh
>>> Marcus

Re: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mykhaylo,

I have just set up a generic page for Ukrainian:

https://www.openoffice.org/ua

As for Apache OpenOffice itself, the UI is translated for 86%.
If you want to help here, please follow the instructions on this page:

https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Especially those referring to "Pootle", our translation service.

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 22.04.2017 um 12:17 schrieb Mykhaylo Vlasov:

> Hi, Matthias, all,
>
> I am interested in translating it into Ukrainian.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mykhaylo

SV: Help with translating.

Bengt Wittgren

Hi Matthias,

I am so sorry for the lack of reply from me. This is my suggestions for translation from En to Sv. There is one line that is a bit unclear for me.  In what context will 'free office editors' be used? (last line)

I have not used html code like &ouml; for ö etc, shall I change that later?

What do you think?

Kind regards

Bengt

I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.

Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
Bengt Wittgren

Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
Hi Marcus,

I assume you want to help with translating the website:

https://sv.openoffice.org

Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
to translate?

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:
> Hello
>
> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>
> Mvh
> Marcus

OpenOffice Translation 1 (sv).txt (2K) Download Attachment

Re: SV: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel

Hi Bengt,

No problem!

I will put the translation online and will come back to you.

"..., free office editors" is just some meta-information for search engines. Non-visible text.

As the page is encoded in UTF-8 we use that encoding only for such things like "Copyright" or "Trademark".

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 23.04.2017 um 13:18 schrieb Bengt Wittgren:

Hi Matthias,

I am so sorry for the lack of reply from me. This is my suggestions for translation from En to Sv. There is one line that is a bit unclear for me.  In what context will 'free office editors' be used? (last line)

I have not used html code like &ouml; for ö etc, shall I change that later?

What do you think?

Kind regards

Bengt

I assume I got this Replay together with Marcus. Anyway, I would Day I havet basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.

Vänliga hälsningar / Kind regards
Bengt Wittgren

Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel [hidden email]:
Hi Marcus,

I assume you want to help with translating the website:

https://sv.openoffice.org

Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
to translate?

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:
> Hello
>
> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>
> Mvh
> Marcus

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

SV: SV: Help with translating.

Bengt Wittgren
Great!

Kindly, Bengt

________________________________

http://projekt.abmresurs.se/<http://pro.europeana.eu/>

________________________________

Den 13 apr. 2017 8:20 em skrev Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]><mailto:[hidden email]>:
Hi Marcus,

I assume you want to help with translating the website:

https://sv.openoffice.org

Are you experienced with HTML or should I provide you with the strings
to translate?

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.04.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Marcus Eriksson:

> Hello
>
> I can help you with translating to Swedish.
>
> Mvh
> Marcus

> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: SV: Help with translating.

Jan-Erik Lärka
Hello,

would it be possible to ask you both if you please could have a look at the
translation of the function(s)
ERR() and ERROR() in the Swedish translation of Calc as both seem to use
the same name (FEL) now and it's therefore not possible to get the desired
behaviour.

Regards,
//Jan-Erik Lärka

Excuse me for not disclosing my presence in this forum earlier.
___

Hej,

skulle det vara möjligt för er två att ta en titt på de översatta
funktionerna
FEL() och FEL() i den svenska översättningen av Calc eftersom både ser ut
att ge samma (FEL) nu och det är därför inte möjligt att få efterfrågad
funktionalitet.

Mvh,
//Jan-Erik Lärka

Ursäkta att jag inte gett mig tillkänna tidigare i detta forum.

> Great!
>

> Kindly, Bengt
>

> ________________________________

Re: SV: Help with translating.

Matthias Seidel
Hello Jan-Erik,

I am not a native speaker. Maybe you want to have a look at the
translation service (Pootle) for Swedish:

https://translate.apache.org/sv/aoo40/

Maybe you find the wrong translations?
You can always make proposals there even without being registered or you
write here.

For further information (also on Pootle) have a look at:

Am 23.04.2017 um 16:27 schrieb Jan-Erik Lärka:

> Hello,
>
> would it be possible to ask you both if you please could have a look at the
> translation of the function(s)
> ERR() and ERROR() in the Swedish translation of Calc as both seem to use
> the same name (FEL) now and it's therefore not possible to get the desired
> behaviour.
>
> Regards,
> //Jan-Erik Lärka
>
> Excuse me for not disclosing my presence in this forum earlier.
> ___
>
> Hej,
>
> skulle det vara möjligt för er två att ta en titt på de översatta
> funktionerna
> FEL() och FEL() i den svenska översättningen av Calc eftersom både ser ut
> att ge samma (FEL) nu och det är därför inte möjligt att få efterfrågad
> funktionalitet.
>
> Mvh,
> //Jan-Erik Lärka
>
> Ursäkta att jag inte gett mig tillkänna tidigare i detta forum.

>> Great!
>>

>> Kindly, Bengt
>>

>> ________________________________

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 23/04/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hello Jan-Erik,
> I am not a native speaker. Maybe you want to have a look at the
> translation service (Pootle) for Swedish:
> https://translate.apache.org/sv/aoo40/

Hello Jan-Erik,
in addition to this, do you know how ERR() and ERROR() are translated to
Swedish in Microsoft Excel? OpenOffice does not copy Excel in general,
but in order to help users we normally adopt the same translations as
Excel unless we have important reasons not to do it.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: SV: Help with translating.

Jan-Erik Lärka