Hi There, How can I do translate the web page from English to Korean?

Hi There, How can I do translate the web page from English to Korean?

Choi Gook Hyun
Hi there,

I see the message yours needs a volunteer. How can I do that and join it?

Thank you.

GOOK HYUN, CHOI

Re: Hi There, How can I do translate the web page from English to Korean?

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Welcome!

Some parts of the page are already translated, but the download page
still needs work...
If you like I can send you some strings for translation and I will put
it online.

More generally, if you are interested in helping the project, see:
https://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 15.07.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Choi Gook Hyun:
> Hi there,
>
> I see the message yours needs a volunteer. How can I do that and join it?
>
> Thank you.
>
> GOOK HYUN, CHOI

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment