Hi, feedback

Khalif Foster
Can put feature on open office for Column? That is if I type section of two column by using tab in other word. So, can transfer to Open Office, and change into a column. So, can make it customize-able horizontal and vertical. I can click which horizontal line, then it will separate in column that words is separate from that horizontal line of separator. It doesn't work with this Open Office now. And for Vertical column that I can select which section of line, a mark that will separate into a column. Word one, and word two, at vertical line, so I select the mark on word two, word two will separate into a column that I chose which section of column. Column 2, 3, 4, etc. The column we have is not customize but auto.

Re: Hi, feedback

Martin Groenescheij

On 05/02/18 7:22 PM, Khalif Foster wrote:
> Can put feature on open office for Column?

Maybe

> That is if I type section of two column by using tab in other word.

No idea what you mean. Tell us the steps you perform when you do it
manually, if you can't explain it can't be automated.