Hi open office

Hege Merete Møller
Hi, what do I open my document in to read it in Norwegian? I only get krypto laguage on the hole list….

Sendt fra E-post<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

ODP: Hi open office

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
Hi,
Try to do the following:
open the Writer blank document and then select "Tools/Options" from the menu. In the applet that opens, select "Language settings" and on the tab choose your language in "Default language for documents". If this does not help, you may need to install additional extensions such as the Norwegian dictionary. I know that when you open documents in a different language than the default one, you will see a window that allows you to choose encoding options etc., but I don't know how to make this window appear every time you open a document. Maybe someone more familiar with the OO package will help you more effectively.

Wysłane z aplikacji Poczta dla Windows 10

Hi, what do I open my document in to read it in Norwegian? I only get krypto laguage on the hole list….

Sendt fra E-post<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

ODP: Hi open office

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
P.S.
After a short thought I think it would be better to set language options not directly in Writer application but simply from the main window of OO package (Tools/Options) which would result in setting to all documents.