Highlighting

Justus White
When I am trying to format a document in OpenOffice 2.0 and I click on a letter to change it--the whole word becomes highlighted. If I click and somewhere else that highlights the whole thing. When the version before I was always able to hit escape or something to take any highlight off but it isn't working with this version. Can anyone help me?

Justus

Re: Highlighting

Michael Adams-2
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:39:58 -0600
"Justus White" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I am trying to format a document in OpenOffice 2.0 and I click on
> a letter to change it--the whole word becomes highlighted. If I click
> and somewhere else that highlights the whole thing. When the version
> before I was always able to hit escape or something to take any
> highlight off but it isn't working with this version. Can anyone help
> me?
>
> Justus

Tap a left or right arrow key. Please don't hit it even if keyboards
are cheap!

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.