[Homepage] Danish translation

Matthias Seidel
Hello all,

Together with Benjamin Hansen I am in the process of translating the
Danish homepage:

https://www.openoffice.org/da/

As there were others who wanted to contribute, they are welcome to join
the discussion.

Regards,

Matthias Seidel

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Homepage] Danish translation

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12/28/2016 10:26 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> Together with Benjamin Hansen I am in the process of translating the
> Danish homepage:
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/da/

thank you. That's great news at the end of the year. :-)

> As there were others who wanted to contribute, they are welcome to join
> the discussion.

Right, there is an open mail thread. However, I've seen no feedback
until now. So, maybe it's a kind of motivation for them to continue the
work.

Marcus

Re: [Homepage] Danish translation

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcus,

The page is now completed.

Thanks again to Benjamin Hansen for his help!

Regards, Matthias Seidel