[Homepage] Permanent HTTPS redirection

Matthias Seidel
Hi at all!

I opened a ticket with Infra. But it is still unassigned after 5 days:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14235#

Anything I can do about it? Or is Infra just very busy?
Normally they respond within 48 hours...

Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Homepage] Permanent HTTPS redirection

Marcus (OOo)
> I opened a ticket with Infra. But it is still unassigned after 5 days:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14235#
>
> Anything I can do about it? Or is Infra just very busy?
> Normally they respond within 48 hours...

I don't know but I would give them just some more days for an first answer.

BTW:
Normally there should be now some SLAs visible. But I cannot see them in
the Jira issue.

Marcus

Re: [Homepage] Permanent HTTPS redirection

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 31/05/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Anything I can do about it? Or is Infra just very busy?

Infra tends to be very busy. You can try pinging them online at
http://infra.chat/ but honestly I would do it for more critical issues.

HTTPS is very fashionable nowadays, but openoffice.apache.org is not a
site that would benefit a lot from HTTPS (no login, no private
information). So HTTPS is surely nice to have, but not critical for that
small, specific, site.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [Homepage] Permanent HTTPS redirection

Matthias Seidel
Redirection has been enabled for that page via .htaccess for quite some
time, but recently we discovered that it breaks the CMS.

It is not time critical, but I would like to have it fully functional
again... ;-)

Regards, Matthias