[Homepage] Português (pt) page and translation updated

[Homepage] Português (pt) page and translation updated

Matthias Seidel
Hello all,

The Português (pt) website and translation has been updated:

https://www.openoffice.org/pt/

Many thanks to Pedro!

As always, if you find errors feel free to translate or drop me a note!

Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Homepage] Português (pt) page and translation updated

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hey Matthias,

Your input is much appreciated!

Some of us have reservations about those scrolling lists/bars on the
right side of the landing page, also mixing different languages on the
same page.

If you happen to contribute something to the Lithuanian subpage
<https://www.openoffice.org/lt/>, for the time being, please, do not
introduce those additional lists and bars.

Keep up your good work!

Regards,

Aivaras

2017-01-06 17:46, Matthias Seidel rašė:

> Hello all,
>
> The Português (pt) website and translation has been updated:
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/pt/
>
> Many thanks to Pedro!
>
> As always, if you find errors feel free to translate or drop me a note!
>
> Regards, Matthias

Re: [Homepage] Português (pt) page and translation updated

Matthias Seidel
Hi Avarias,

I would not change the layout without necessity. The pt page was totally
outdated and the HTML code corrupted.

The LT page is up to date and fully translated!

Maybe we could add the YouTube link in the social box?
And we could change the meta-information on the download page from 100
to 200 million downloads ...

Regards, Matthias

Am 06.01.2017 um 17:00 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:

> Hey Matthias,
>
> Your input is much appreciated!
>
> Some of us have reservations about those scrolling lists/bars on the
> right side of the landing page, also mixing different languages on the
> same page.
>
> If you happen to contribute something to the Lithuanian subpage
> <https://www.openoffice.org/lt/>, for the time being, please, do not
> introduce those additional lists and bars.
>
> Keep up your good work!
>
> Regards,
>
> Aivaras
>

> 2017-01-06 17:46, Matthias Seidel rašė:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The Português (pt) website and translation has been updated:
>>
>> https://www.openoffice.org/pt/
>>
>> Many thanks to Pedro!
>>
>> As always, if you find errors feel free to translate or drop me a note!
>>
>> Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Homepage] Português (pt) page and translation updated

Pedro Albuquerque
Thank you! :-)

Pedro.