Quantcast

[Homepage] Turkish translation

Matthias Seidel

Hello all,

I just enabled "soft redirect" for Turkish on the main page: https://www.openoffice.org.

That means you should now see a text box:

"This site is also available in Türkçe (tr). Just click this text to get redirected."

I would need a translation for that box.

Also I would like to make some (non-visible) changes to the site (for https).
The only visible change would be the YouTube link. Feel free to translate the popup.

Kind Regards

Matthias Seidel

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Ynt: [Homepage] Turkish translation

ßouЯock™ ღ
Hello Matthias,

Here it is:

"Bu site ayrıca Türkçe (tr) olarak mevcuttur. Yeniden yönlendirilmek için sadece bu metine tıklayın."

I will add YouTube link to turkish site.

Best Regards,

Burak Yavuz

________________________________
That means you should now see a text box:

"This site is also available in Türkçe (tr). Just click this text to get redirected."

I would need a translation for that box.

Also I would like to make some (non-visible) changes to the site (for https).
The only visible change would be the YouTube link. Feel free to translate the popup.

Kind Regards

Matthias Seidel

Re: Ynt: [Homepage] Turkish translation

Matthias Seidel
Thank you!

I already added the YouTube link, feel free to translate the popup.

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.01.2017 um 13:06 schrieb ßouЯock™ ღ:

> Hello Matthias,
>

> Here it is:
>
> "Bu site ayrıca Türkçe (tr) olarak mevcuttur. Yeniden yönlendirilmek için sadece bu metine tıklayın."
>

> I will add YouTube link to turkish site.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Burak Yavuz
>
> ________________________________

Ynt: Ynt: [Homepage] Turkish translation

ßouЯock™ ღ
OK. I see now. Thank you.

________________________________
I already added the YouTube link, feel free to translate the popup.

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 13.01.2017 um 13:06 schrieb ßouЯock™ ღ:

> Hello Matthias,
>

> Here it is:
>
> "Bu site ayrıca Türkçe (tr) olarak mevcuttur. Yeniden yönlendirilmek için sadece bu metine tıklayın."
>

> I will add YouTube link to turkish site.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Burak Yavuz

Re: Ynt: Ynt: [Homepage] Turkish translation

Matthias Seidel
Many thanks for the quick response!

The redirection should now be translated.

Kind Regards, Matthias