How can I change the path for /user/uno_packages

How can I change the path for /user/uno_packages

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

How can I change the path for /user/uno_packages?
I know how I can change the complete path /user by using a macro, but only /user/uno_packages?

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: How can I change the path for /user/uno_packages

Oliver Brinzing
Hi Jörg,

> How can I change the path for /user/uno_packages?
> I know how I can change the complete path /user by using a macro, but only /user/uno_packages?

i never tried, but i think you have to change several entries inside the "uno.ini".

Regards
Oliver