How can I get this project's API?

? ??
Hi,
I'm a beginner for the openOffice. Now I  just want to know how can I get this project's API?
And I want to study this project by the API.
Thank you.
Kang

答复: How can I get this project's API?

? ??
I want to implement shadow effect,like the attachment.But now I'm not familiar to OpenOffice's resource code,how can I get start?
I need some help.
Thank you.

Re: How can I get this project's API?

Jörg Schmidt-2

> From: ? ?? [mailto:[hidden email]]

> I'm a beginner for the openOffice. Now I  just want to know
> how can I get this project's API?
> And I want to study this project by the API.

The documentation of the API, called idl reference, can be found here:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

Greetings,
Jorg