How can I see members.

Kulolwa Bwoya
It is obviously that I have joined the org.How am i coming to communicate with
members.Is Swahili involved also?
 Kulolwa.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Re: How can I see members.

Uwe Fischer-6
On 02/09/11 08:51, Kulolwa Bwoya wrote:
> It is obviously that I have joined the org.How am i coming to communicate with
> members.Is Swahili involved also?
>  Kulolwa.

Welcome, Kulolwa.

This is the public mail list for users of OpenOffice.org who want to ask
questions how to use the software. Other users will happily try to
answer such questions.

If you want to discuss the software or any topic related to
OpenOffice.org, please subscribe to the public [hidden email]
mail list.

See here for some more information:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html#general

There are many language projects - an overview can be found here:
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
The many supported African languages are listed here:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.html
The Swahili project pages, well, I can find only an external link to
http://www.kilinux.org/

Uwe
--

Uwe Fischer | Technical Writer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: How can I see members.

Vic Dura

On 02/09/11 08:51, Kulolwa Bwoya wrote:
>> It is obviously that I have joined the org.How am i coming to communicate with
>> members.Is Swahili involved also?
>>  Kulolwa.

If you send an email to  [hidden email]  All members will
receive a copy.