How do I close my account?

Paddy Kane
Hi,

I plan to close my Yahoo! e-mail account and I wish to close the Open
Office account associated with that Yahoo! account

I woiuld be very grateful if yoiu could explain what I need to do to close
the Open Office account.

Best regards,
Paddy.

Re: How do I close my account?

Brian Barker
At 16:12 22/06/2017 +0100, you wrote:
>I plan to close my Yahoo! e-mail account and I wish to close the
>Open Office account associated with that Yahoo! account I would be
>very grateful if you could explain what I need to do to close
>the Open Office account.

What sort of OpenOffice account do you think you have? You are not
subscribed to this Users mailing list, so you cannot mean that.

It is not necessary to create any account in order to download,
install, and use OpenOffice. At one time, you were invited to
register your use of OpenOffice, but this practice was abandoned when
the product was transferred to Apache. Any account created before
that is no longer active, I think.

Or have you created an account for submitting extensions or
templates? Or to reports bugs? I don't know whether you can cancel these.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker - privately